There are many different places to stay in Puglia. This website offers a strict selection of villas that are perfect for spending your dream holidays. If you want something small yet beautiful try looking at cottages... READ MOREPuglia, while if you are looking for a wider solution in this section you can find plenty of holiday villas.
Puglia area is widely known for having Trulli, or huts with cone shaped roofs, as well as estates as much as 300 years old. Among the several kinds of villas to rent in Puglia, we had selected for you the most gorgeous luxury villas in Puglia. With pools, spectacular rooms and plenty of comforts and amenities, they are like dreams come true. Whether you choose a traditional holiday villa, a luxury villa or a cottage, you are sure to have the most amazing time.
Air conditioned Electricity Cot for babies under 2 years 1 set of bed and bath linen per week included in the price. Welcome basket. Further complete linen change available for each bedroom/bathroom weekly.
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash - Central heating according to consumption - Total final cleaning cost: : € 300.00 - Obligatory cleaning for a more than 7 days stay: on Saturdays € 100 linen change included.
- Sanitizing of the rooms after each check-out
- Electricity is included up to a maximum consumption per week of 200 KW: the extra KWs are to be paid on the premises according to consumption
- Meal preparation service possible (on request).
- Grocery shopping service (fee € 30) + cost of the receipts
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid with the final payment: € 1,000.00
(To be refunded within 14 days of the end of your stay)
Domestic pets Not allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 01 Apr 2023 - 28 Oct 2023