is located at the Northern part of Italy. Its capital is
... READ MOREVenezia
was derived from the Veneti people that inhabited the region during the ancient times. It is known worldwide for its
, fascinating artwork and unique architecture. If you want to fully experience the Veneto region, Ville in Italia’s
includes a wide choice of
apartments in Veneto.
The local culture of the area is prominent during carnivals and festivals. Carnival is one of the most attractive events in most
cities in Veneto
. It draws attention of locals and tourists as well.
Veneto, a piece of art
itself is considered a work of art due to its numerous number of art treasuries. A good illustration is the western art merged with byzantine elements, which make the
art in Veneto
appear unique. One of the most famous palace façades are found in this region. The distinguished style of composition, artists and fascinating painters play a role in promoting
as a first class center for culture.
great palaces and cathedrals in Veneto
clearly show the high level of development. Various treasuries of knowledge and historic artworks are contained in its museums and galleries.
Breathtaking architecture of Veneto
is full of creative architecture that date back centuries and are therefore held in high esteem by the locals of the region. It is because of the diverse and distinguished art of architecture that many dream of
renting luxury Venetian Villas
Renaissance art can be observed on the facades of the churches of San Francesco, San Giorgio Maggiore and il Redentore. Another form of art that prevails in Veneto is the gothic art. It is noticeable in the facades of various buildings such as the
in Venezia. One of the most famous palace façade done in gothic style is in the
. Some churches like the
San Giovanni e Paolo
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
have gothic art. The presence of wealthy citizens and a number of noble families has made
art a prevailing factor in Veneto
Culinary triangle in the Veneto region
Veneto has a wide range of cuisine
which is divided into three types. The plains, coastal and mountain cuisine, divided on a geographical base. There are various seasonings for
cuisine in Veneto
. Main cuisine in the plains is pasta and beans and venetian style liver. Along the coast the main dishes are sardines, eel and cod, while on the mountains cuisine mainly revolves around cheese, Asiago and Montasio above all. Finally, Tiramisu, one of the most famous Italian desserts was born in the Venetian region (between Venice and Treviso) and Pandoro, typical Italian Christmas cake.
The water city of Venice and its Grand Canal
city of Venezia
, or Venice, has extravagant and breathtaking bridges such as the Rialto Bridge. It was previously famous for being the only bridge on the well known
, runs through Venice in an S shape. It is an ancient waterway lined with buildings which are up to thirteen or more centuries old. The buildings were built by Venetian families and many of the people in Venice travel through the Grand Canal.
is found on the Grand Canal and is considered an attraction. It was previously famous because it was the only bridge on the Grand Canal.
Most tourists get a feel of the Grand Canal by use of gondola which has been the most common means of
transport used in Venice
for centuries. More bridges have been constructed across the Grand Canal. These include the Ponte Della Costituzione, Ponte Degli Scalzi and Ponte Dell’ Accademia. Ferries and private boats also operate along the canal. While cruising up or down the Grand Canal, one can get a good view of the buildings built along it and explore the structure and beauty.
Bridges of Sight, when architecture meets legend
Excellent style of bridge architecture is eminent in the Legendary
Bridge of sighs
. The Bridge of sighs is one of the most famous landmarks found in
and it is made entirely of white limestone. It was designed by Antonio Contino back in the 17th Century. This bridge connects Doge’s palace to the prisons of Palazzo delle Prigioni. It is said to be the last view a prisoner would have before getting imprisoned.
Other well known bridges in Venezia include
Ponte de la Piavola
Ponte de la Libertà
. Ponte de la Libertà connects Venice historical center to the mainland. This bridge is only used by road vehicles. The main attraction about the bridges in Venice is the creative architecture. They date back centuries and are therefore held in high esteem by the locals in Venice.
Electricity Cleaning during the week: 3 hours a day, 5 days per week. Final cleaning Cot for babies under 2 years 1 set of bed and bath linen per week included in the price. - Swimming pool towels changed weekly
- welcome basket for stays of at least one week (2 bottles of wine, basket of fresh fruit, a bottle of extra virgin olive oil)
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash - Air conditioned: € 300.00 per week - Central heating according to consumption - Additional beds cost (1 available) € 140.00 per week, to be paid on the premises - Animals allowed at a daily cost of € 10 each
- on request dinner on evening of arrival, breakfast, cook service during stay
- on request shopping service before arrival
- possible extra cleaning hours, extra change of bathroom and room linen
- -In the villa there are clear instructions and adapted bins for the waste. These instructions have to be followed rigidly. Should the staff have to resort the waste, € 100 will be charged for this service upon check-out
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 500.00
Domestic pets Allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 30 Apr 2022 - 01 Oct 2022
Air conditioned Electricity Final cleaning Cot for babies under 2 years Full time resident guardians. Italian daily breakfast.
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash - Central heating according to consumption - Electricity up to a consumption of 15 KW per day included in the price, the surplus will have to be paid on the spot at the end of stay.
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 2,000.00
Domestic pets Not allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 07 May 2022 - 24 Sep 2022
Air conditioned Electricity Final cleaning Cot for babies under 2 years 1 set of bed and bath linen per week included in the price. For stays of at least two weeks the house will be cleaned when the bedroom and bathroom linen is changed.
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash - Central heating according to consumption - Pets allowed on request small size, extra cost € 30 per week (pets are not allowed in the area around the pool)
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 250.00
Air conditioned Electricity Cleaning during the week: 8 hours a day, 6 days per week. Final cleaning Cot for babies under 2 years 2 sets of bed and bath linen per week included in the price. Sky Tv at La Quadrata
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash
- Central heating
Villa + LOFT + Seraphin: € 210.00 per day Villa + Seraphin: € 180.00 per day Villa + LOFT: € 150.00 per day Villa Only: € 120.00 per day
- Domestic pets € 70.00 for final cleaning - Additional beds cost (1 available) € 210.00 per week, to be paid on the premises - Dinners made by a private chef during your stay at a cost from €250 to € 400 plus the cost of ingredients and drinks. It's possible to fix a set menu. Grocery supply: € 30. Upon the arrival, there would be a basic food supply. Pets are allowed at a cost of € 10 per day.
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 3,500.00
Domestic pets Allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 28 May 2022 - 17 Sep 2022
Air conditioned Electricity Final cleaning Cot for babies under 2 years 2 sets of bed linen per week included in the price. 3 sets of bath linen per week included in the price. Daily cleaning of the villa and terraces. Free entrance for one person to Golf La Montecchia
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash - Heating according to consumption - The security deposit of €4,000 should be paid by bank transfer two weeks before arrival and will be returned 14 days after departure; it can also be paid on site by credit card. The owner may use this deposit in the event of any damage.
- Continental breakfast with wide choice of sweet and savory foods at the price of € 25 per person per day, to be paid for at the villa. Meal preparation: to be requested in advance, prices vary according to the menu and the service requested, payment to be made directly to the chef.
- The cost of heating varies according to the season: October, March, April € 90 a day. November, December, January and February € 160 a day. The opening and closing of the swimming pool may be subject to variations according to the weather conditions.
- Pets allowed on request and only small pets, extra cost € 50 per day plus an additional deposit of € 1.000
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 4,000.00
Domestic pets Allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 28 May 2022 - 24 Sep 2022
Electricity Cleaning during the week: 3 hours a day, 1 day per week. 2 sets of bed and bath linen per week included in the price. WiFi internet access
Bathroom courtesy set
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash - Central heating: € 20.00 per day - Total final cleaning cost: : € 140.00 - Extra bed Euro 100 per week.
1 Cot for babies under 2 years on request: 35 Euro per week.
Portable Car Navigator, Baby Sitting, Telephone, Lunch/Dinner.
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 300.00
Domestic pets Not allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 27 Apr 2022 - 26 Sep 2022