town of Amalfi
is a town in the Province of
, in the region... READ MORECampania (Italy). It is the
major town at the Amalfi Coast
. Its exact location is at the mouth of a ravine found at the foot of Monte Cerreto. The surrounding
areas of Amalfi
, and Positano among others.
is considered a World Heritage by UNESCO. The town is known for its numerous attractions such as landmarks. Some of the major attractions include the Municipal Museum of Amalfi, Ruga Nova Mercatorum, L’Altra Costiera, Museo Della Carta, Amalfi musical Opera, Valle Derre Ferriere, Luna Convento, Torre Della Ziro, Duomo di Sant Andrea Apostolo, Arsenale Della Repubblica, Via Maestro Dei Villagi and the Sanctuary of our Lady of Sorrow.
Central heating Air conditioned Electricity Cleaning during the week: 4 hours a day, 6 days per week. Final cleaning Cot for babies under 2 years 2 sets of bed and bath linen per week included in the price. The eight rooms facilities
- Independent air-conditioning (air and heating)
- Sitting corner
- TV flat LCD with satellite
- Internet Ethernet in the rooms & WI-FI on the garden floor
- Bathrooms with glass mosaic and accessories
- Comfortable hydro massage shower and/or Jacuzzi
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash
- Garage (100 m. away) Euro 20,00 per day Minivan Euro 30,00 per day.
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 3,000.00
Domestic pets Not allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 01 Apr 2023 - 04 Nov 2023