Umbria is similar to Tuscany but less famous - it has beautiful scenery, art cities, and of course, excellent cuisine and wine.
Umbria lies in the center of Italy hosting Lago Trasimeno, River Tiber and Perugia, its capital city. Umbria is... READ MOREan expanse of green hills in the countryside, famous for being the birth place of a considerable number of saints. Among the saints who were born here include: the founder of Western monasticism, Saint Benedict, whom the current pope is named after; and St Francis of Assisi who is the founder of the infamous Franciscan order.
When visiting Umbria you will enjoy historical sites such as the Basilica of Saint Valentine, who was decapitated in Rome. In the town of Casica, you will marvel at the Basilica and Monastery of Saint Rita. Umbria also has a number of wonderful villas which have the classic bucolic setting.
We have a superb collection of villas in Umbria in the most beautiful positions to enable you to experience this unique place. We have personally visited all the villas represented in our Umbria vacation rentals collection and our search program allows you to see for yourself which villas are available for the chosen period.
Villas in Umbria: an unforgettable experience
Umbria villas are another popular venue that everyone will need to consider. This could give visitors the chance that they need to explore this region, centered around the city of Perugia, which is known as a university town. But the sprawling agricultural areas surrounding the area are likely the main draw for this region. It has developed a specific character and identity with its own unique medieval center.
But there are many other beautiful cities to discover, such as the town of Assisi, which is famous for being the home of St. Francis centuries ago as well, Orvieto, Todi and Spoleto, a medieval hill town famous for its summer theatre festival, Festival dei Due Mondi. There are many more cities here that have their own festivals and other venues. But travelers should try to plan for how they will set up their own unique villa experiences here.
When searching for Umbria villas, visitors may want to find their top rated town first. This region could give people an excellent opportunity to enjoy the local culture and experience traditional life in these communities. Some of these Umbria villas are situated nearby restaurants, museums and other cultural centers. This could be an excellent resource for people who are headed in to the area over time. There are city walks in Umbria that can be completed in just a short amount of time, adding to the overall experience that people may be able to get here.
Central heating Electricity Final cleaning 1 set of bed and bath linen per week included in the price. Mid-week cleaning of the house.
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash
- Professional chef, private massages (lymph drainage, holistic, reflexology, Chinese zu massages) with a qualified masseur, quotes to be requested. Cookery courses.
On request swimming pool heating and Jacuzzi € 50 per day (service included in high season)
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 1,200.00
Domestic pets Not allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 02 Jan 2021 - 01 Jan 2022
Air conditioned Electricity Cleaning during the week: 3 hours a day, 6 days per week. Final cleaning Cot for babies under 2 years 1 set of bed linen per week included in the price. 2 sets of bath linen per week included in the price. - welcome basket
- courtesy kit in bathrooms with weekly change
- concierge service before and during your stay
- cleaning service from Monday to Saturday (morning), including tidying up of rooms, bathrooms and quick cleaning of the kitchen
- pool towels supply
- garden maintenance
- pool maintenance from Monday to Saturday
- use mountain bikes with helmet
- table tennis and boccie ball court, billiards, table football
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash - Central heating according to consumption - breakfast service € 15/20 per person (food and service included) - cooking service with professional chef - cooking lessons - extra maid-service € 20/hour - pre-stock service € 50 + refund of receipt - daily shopping-service € 30 + refund of receipt - personal photographer for photo shoot during the stay - farm products (extra virgin olive oil, honey, "Chianina" beef, garden products) - wood for fireplaces - guided tours in Umbria - booking SPA treatments and Yoga lessons - truffle search with a specialized guide within the property - laundry service - tranfer on arrival and during the stay - wine tour in Umbria and Tuscany - coordination and organisation of events
small pets allowed on request (extra cost € 200)
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 1,500.00
Domestic pets Allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 15 May 2021 - 25 Sep 2021
Electricity Final cleaning Cot for babies under 2 years 1 set of bed linen per week included in the price. 2 sets of bath linen per week included in the price. Welcome drink.
Daily cleaning: from Monday to Friday for cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas (kitchen cleaning is not included in the daily cleaning)
Breakfast preparation, maximum 3 hours (excluding food and drinks)
Bath linen and pool towels changed 2 times a week
Free use of mountain bykes inside the property.
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash
- Central heating
30 Guests: € 200.00 per day 22 Guests: € 150.00 per day 14 Guests: € 100.00 per day
- Light lunch service with chef and waiter: 120 euros up to 14 people, 130 euros up to 22 people, 140 euros up to 30 people (food and drinks to be paid separately) - -Preparation of supper with chef and waiters: Euro 160 per day up to 14 people, Euro 170 per day from 15 to 22 people, Euro 180 per day from 23 to 30 people. Plus the cost of the food and drink. - Deposit of €1000.00 for the purchase of food and drinks to be paid in cash or by credit card (in this case +10%). According to the receipts that the owner will give, every 3 days the deposit must be checked and renewed if necessary. - -Supply of food and drink: € 30 - Wine tasting (English) : Euro 150 plus cost of wines. - Extra maid-service € 12 per hour, babysitter € 20 per hour, laundry service € 15 per hour - In case of special events during the stay, customers will have to pay extra cleaning and tidying services.
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 500.00
Domestic pets Not allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 03 Apr 2021 - 25 Sep 2021