town of Amalfi
is a town in the Province of
, in the region... READ MORECampania (Italy). It is the
major town at the Amalfi Coast
. Its exact location is at the mouth of a ravine found at the foot of Monte Cerreto. The surrounding
areas of Amalfi
, and Positano among others.
is considered a World Heritage by UNESCO. The town is known for its numerous attractions such as landmarks. Some of the major attractions include the Municipal Museum of Amalfi, Ruga Nova Mercatorum, L’Altra Costiera, Museo Della Carta, Amalfi musical Opera, Valle Derre Ferriere, Luna Convento, Torre Della Ziro, Duomo di Sant Andrea Apostolo, Arsenale Della Repubblica, Via Maestro Dei Villagi and the Sanctuary of our Lady of Sorrow.
Cot for babies under 2 years 1 set of bed and bath linen per week included in the price.
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash - Air conditioned according to consumption - Electric Heating according to consumption - Electricity according to consumption - Total final cleaning cost: : € 60.00
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 150.00
Cleaning during the week: 4 hours a day, 6 days per week. Final cleaning Cot for babies under 2 years 1 set of bed and bath linen per week included in the price. - Cook included, for preparation of meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), the purchase of food is not included and must be paid for on the spot during your stay. |
- Change of towels: 2 times per week. |
- 1 pool towel per person per week.
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash - Air conditioned according to consumption
- Electricity according to consumption - Electricity EUR 0.38/kWh according to consumption, meter reading on arrival and departure of guests. | - Tourist tax (according to the rates applied by the municipal land office). | - Extra linen: cost upon request.
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 1,000.00
Domestic pets Not allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 22 Apr 2023 - 21 Oct 2023