Position: Sea view, panoramic,
Sea distance: 7.0 km
Style: Luxury, Traditional
Weekly price: min2: $ 9,225 - max: $ 16,605
Located in a hilly position in an agricultural setting that is rich in the culinary traditions and gastronomical products typical of the Sorrento coast. The small town of Schiazzano can be reached along a pedestrian road (around 300 meters from the villa) and has an historical pizzeria and an excellent dairy that produces mozzarella.
Villa Mavi is surrounded by olive and fruit trees, completely immersed in nature. Guests have the opportunity of enjoying a breathtaking view of the sea in the Gulf of Naples and an exclusive tranquility. The large swimming pool and well-tended gardens guarantee guests the chance to relax in total harmony with nature. The structure has recently been renovated and enriched with all mod cons in order to offer guests high quality standards.
It is very close to the beaches of Nerano and the Punta Campanella path, famous all over the world for its uncontaminated nature and beautiful landscape. From Punta Campanella it is possible to enjoy breathtaking views of the sea and the island of Capri. The villa can be reached along a small secondary road that is narrow but accessible by car.
DISTANCES AND USEFUL INFORMATION:
- Nerano 5 km: this lies along the route to the beaches of Marina del Cantone. Please note that there is a food store in Nerano.
- Marina del Cantone 6.5 km: here it is possible to access beaches with amenities and boat hire services. Marina del Cantone is also the ideal place to stop and taste the typical cuisine of the area which is famous all over the world in a variety of restaurants ranging from traditional trattorias to starred restaurants like I Quattro Passi, La Taverna del Capitano, Lo Scoglio and many others.
- Sant'Agata sui due Golfi is 4 km away from the villa and has all kinds of services: from food stores to restaurants to all the various public services. Sant'Agata is also the connection point for buses (SITA) traveling to the Amalfi Coast as well as Sorrento.
- Sorrento is around 11 km away: this is the most important town on the Sorrento coast, the arrival point of the subway (Circumvesuviana) from Naples, Pompeii and Castellammare. Hydrofoil connections to Capri, Ischia and Naples depart from the port of Sorrento.
- Positano is around 20 km from the villa. Obviously, Positano together with all the localities on the Amalfi coast (Praiano, Amalfi, Ravello, etc.), are well worth visiting during your stay at Villa Mavi.
The Sorrento coast is also the ideal departure point for visiting the famous archaeological sites of Pompeii, Ercolano and Paestum ...
Located in a hilly position in an agricultural setting that is rich in the culinary traditions and gastronomical products typical of the Sorrento coast nbsp The small town of Schiazzano ... Read More >>
GROUND FLOOR: Access to the house from the garden: lounge/dining room with access to the spacious panoramic terrace with sea view furnished for eating “al fresco”; kitchen with access to the same terrace; bathroom with shower and washing machine, 1 double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower.
FIRST FLOOR: 4 double bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom with shower and balcony. 2 of the first-floor bedrooms can be accessed via an internal staircase while the other 2 can only be accessed from the first floor via an external staircase.
The villa has a swimming pool with sea views.
The below price list shows rental costs per week(sat/sat) - Minimum stay: 7 nights.
|DATE RANGE||WEEKLY RATES||NIGHTS|
|Jan 8, 2022 - Apr 9, 2022||$ 9,225|
|Apr 9, 2022 - May 28, 2022||$ 11,070|
|May 28, 2022 - Jun 25, 2022||$ 12,300|
|Jun 25, 2022 - Aug 27, 2022||$ 16,605|
|Aug 27, 2022 - Sep 24, 2022||$ 12,300|
|Sep 24, 2022 - Oct 29, 2022||$ 11,070|
|Oct 29, 2022 - Dec 24, 2022||$ 9,225|
|Dec 24, 2022 - Jan 7, 2023||$ 11,070|
Massa Lubrense - 4 km
Marina del Cantone - 7 km
Sorrento - 13 km
Positano - 21 km
Airport: Roma - 335 km
Airport: Napoli - 63 km