Position: Sea view, panoramic,
Sea distance: 1.0 km
Weekly price: min: $ 10,240 - max: $ 23,040
The villa is located in strong Marina del Cantone strong a small locality on the Sorrento peninsula that overlooks the Gulf of Salerno and is situated between the bay of ... Read More >>
Access via external staircase (approx. 20 steps)
GROUND FLOOR: Access to the living-room from the terrace with sea views.
- Spacious living-room with corner bar equipped with ice-maker. Dining area: table seating 18. Bright living-room with large windows and access to the panoramic terrace with sea view furnished with deckchairs and 8 seat ceramic table.
- Kitchen looking on to the living-room equipped with 4 burner hob, gas top grill, gas oven (size 90 cm), refrigerator and freezer. Dishwasher, microwave, juice squeezer, espresso coffee machine.
- Downstairs bathroom.
- Laundry-room area with washing machine and tumble drier.
FIRST FLOOR: access from both the internal stairs and elevator/lift.
- Box room with small lounge and access to the terrace with sea view and patio provided with wood-burning oven, BBQ and table for eating al fresco (14 chairs). From the terrace it is possible to access the upper floors (and the swimming pool area which is on the top floor).
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and shower and access to the terrace with sea view. The terrace has a 5 person whirlpool bath and mini-bar (Vitrifrigo).
- Double bedroom with round bed (diameter 230 cm), with access to the same terrace as the first bedroom, en suite bathroom with 2 person whirlpool bath.
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and shower and access to the second terrace. This terrace also leads to the upper floors (and the swimming pool area which is on the top floor).
SECOND FLOOR: access via elevator/lift.
- 2 Double bedrooms, sea side, both with access to the panoramic terrace with sea view.
- 2 bedrooms, garden side, one is a double bedroom and the other has two French style single beds. On request these can be joined together with a zip.
All the bedrooms have an en suite bathroom with shower.
THIRD FLOOR: access from external stairs.
- Swimming pool and spacious solarium terrace furnished with sun-beds and deckchairs.
-Parking spaces: 2; private swimming pool (swimming pool measurements: 4 x 8 m.); Wi-Fi internet.
The villa is located in Marina del Cantone, a small locality on the Sorrento peninsula that overlooks the Gulf of Salerno and is situated between the bay of Ieranto and Recommone. It is famous for its pebble beaches and clear waters as well as the cuisine of its numerous restaurants that are renowned for the genuineness of the local products and the quality of their dishes.
The famous beach of Marina del Cantone is just 1 km from the villa and can also be reached by foot. This beach offers numerous sporting activities (kayaking, scuba diving courses and boat trips) and it is also possible to hire deckchairs and beach umbrellas.
Both the villa and the garden are distributed over several levels and developed from the bottom to the top, from the private parking area right up to the final level where there is a private swimming pool (8 x 4 m) and the solarium-terrace.
The villa is divided into 3 floors (the ground floor and second floor are connected internally by an elevator/lift whereas the swimming pool is accessed by an external staircase on the second floor).
This is a luxurious, bright and modern villa furnished with design pieces and fitted with all mod cons. Every floor of the villa is surrounded by terraces with breathtaking views of the sea and the bay of Marina del Cantone.
From Marina del Cantone it is possible to organize daily excursions to Capri and along the magical coasts of Amalfi and Sorrento. A visit to the coastline of this area during the summer season is highly recommended – it is an unforgettable experience.
DISTANCES: Sorrento 17 km, Positano 33 km, Sant'Agata sui due Golfi 9 km, Capri 20 minutes by boat.
The below price list shows rental costs per week(sat/sat) - Minimum stay: 7 nights.
|DATE RANGE||WEEKLY RATES||MIN. NIGHTS|
|Jan 5, 2019 - Apr 27, 2019||$ 12,800||7|
|Apr 27, 2019 - Jun 15, 2019||$ 16,640||7|
|Jun 15, 2019 - Jul 27, 2019||$ 20,480||7|
|Jul 27, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||$ 23,040||7|
|Aug 31, 2019 - Sep 28, 2019||$ 16,640||7|
|Sep 28, 2019 - Dec 21, 2019||$ 12,800||7|
|Dec 21, 2019 - Jan 4, 2020||$ 20,480||7|
|DATE RANGE||WEEKLY RATES||MIN. NIGHTS|
|Jan 5, 2019 - Apr 27, 2019||$ 10,240||7|
|Apr 27, 2019 - Jun 15, 2019||$ 14,080||7|
|Jun 15, 2019 - Jul 27, 2019||$ 17,920||7|
|Jul 27, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||$ 19,200||7|
|Aug 31, 2019 - Sep 28, 2019||$ 14,080||7|
|Sep 28, 2019 - Dec 21, 2019||$ 10,240||7|
|Dec 21, 2019 - Jan 4, 2020||$ 17,920||7|
*This is a private, independent villa, but prices and surface area change according to the number of people.
Ravello - 46 km
Pompei - 42 km
Positano - 33 km
Capri - 20 min
Sorrento - 17 km
Airport: Roma - 260 km
Airport: Napoli - 70 km
This is a private, independent villa, but prices and surface area change according to the number of people