|Swimming Pool||Private pool (8 x 15 m)|
|high-speed internet line||Yes|
|Stereo with CD player||Yes|
|Bus stop||10 km|
|Nearest grocery||Croce (solo pane, bar, pizza al taglio) 0.5 km|
|Tennis||Public tennis courts 2 km|
|Riding School||7 km|
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash
|Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: 1,000|
|Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival - Domestic pets Allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 03 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017|
Down Payment / deposit required
See our detailed booking conditions and rental terms
Select check-in date
Select check-out date
Minimum stay: 7 nights (sat/sat)
**This is a private, independent villa, but prices and surface area change according to the number of people.
|"We enjoyed Villa Emma very much. Our stay was helped of course by the weather which was just perfect during our stay. Not too hot and not too cold.
1) The outdoor furniture was used a lot both behind the villa and by the pool. Very pleasant. We also enjoyed taking walks around the grounds and the country side nearby.
2) The pool was wonderful. Everyone that used it commented on how clean and clear the water was.
3) The kitchen was well outfitted
4) The fireflies were an unexpected surprise — everyone loved them.
5) For us the location was ideal: Walking to the bakery in the morning, the proximity to the hill towns (e.g. Montepulciano), not too far to Firenze, Sienna, Lake Trasimeno, and even Assisi.
Thanks for following up. We will remember you the next time we plan a stay in Italy.