Position: Sea view, panoramic,
Sea distance: 8.0 km
Weekly price: min: $ 10,340 - max: $ 19,290
The villa is situated in a strategic position on the Sorrento peninsula between Sorrento and Positano nbsp Its position permits easy access to Sorrento as well as the Amalfi Coast ... Read More >>
- Spacious living-room with dining-room and fireplace. The living-room is surrounded by large glass windows with panoramic views. TV, corner bar and direct access to the outdoor area where a characteristic pergola with panoramic views is furnished with tables and chairs for eating ‘al fresco’. BBQ area with wood-burning oven. Access to the private swimming pool located on a lower terrace.
- Kitchen with dining area, large pantry and access to the outdoor area.
- Downstairs bathroom.
FIRST FLOOR: with access from internal staircase and/or with elevator/lift.
- 5 bedrooms with en suite bathroom, all with shower, of which:
2 double bedrooms with sea view; 1 double bedroom with sea view and private terrace; 1 double bedroom with balcony and view of sea and park; 1 twin bedroom with balcony and view of park.
- access to spacious outdoor terrace with sea view furnished with whirlpool bath and access to the annex containing the gym and sauna.
SECOND FLOOR: with access from internal staircase and/or with elevator/lift.
- 1 double bedroom with access to spacious terrace with breathtaking view of the Sorrento peninsula and the gulf of Naples.
- laundry area with washing machine and tumble drier.
6 car parking spaces, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, Apple TV, Wi-Fi printer, 2 safes, ice maker, whirlpool bathtub, swimming pool, AC in all the rooms, Wi-Fi internet connection
The villa is situated in a strategic position on the Sorrento peninsula, between Sorrento and Positano. Its position permits easy access to Sorrento as well as the Amalfi Coast.
The villa is located in a hilly position surrounded by a large park of timber trees and enjoys a breathtaking panoramic view of the Sorrento peninsula and the Gulf of Naples.
It is a spacious modern style villa built in the 1970s and completely renovated in 2012. The special features of this villa are the large indoor and outdoor spaces that guarantee a comfortable stay for every member of the group.
The villa is provided with all mod cons: AC, Wi-Fi, whirlpool bathtub, private swimming pool.
Sant'Agata sui due Golfi, just 2 km away from the villa, is the nearest town and has bars, restaurants, food stores and all kinds of public services. Sant'Agata also has a public bus station that connects the town to Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast.
Sorrento 14 Km, from Sorrento there are connections to Pompeii, Naples (via the “Circumvesuviana” train), Capri and Ischia (by sea from the port of Sorrento).
Positano is just 19 km away, Praiano 25 km, Amalfi xx km.
The below price list shows rental costs per week(sat/sat) - Minimum stay: 7 nights.
|DATE RANGE||WEEKLY RATES||MIN. NIGHTS|
|Jan 5, 2019 - Mar 23, 2019||$ 10,340||7|
|Mar 23, 2019 - May 25, 2019||$ 13,780||7|
|May 25, 2019 - Jun 29, 2019||$ 16,540||7|
|Jun 29, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||$ 19,290||7|
|Aug 31, 2019 - Oct 5, 2019||$ 16,540||7|
|Oct 5, 2019 - Oct 26, 2019||$ 13,780||7|
|Oct 26, 2019 - Jan 4, 2020||$ 10,340||7|
Positano - 19 km
Positano - 19 km
Sorrento - 14 km
Sant'Agata sui due Golfi - 2 km
Airport: Napoli - 50 km
Railway Station: Sorrento - 14 km