town of Amalfi
is a town in the Province of
, in the region... READ MORECampania (Italy). It is the
major town at the Amalfi Coast
. Its exact location is at the mouth of a ravine found at the foot of Monte Cerreto. The surrounding
areas of Amalfi
, and Positano among others.
is considered a World Heritage by UNESCO. The town is known for its numerous attractions such as landmarks. Some of the major attractions include the Municipal Museum of Amalfi, Ruga Nova Mercatorum, L’Altra Costiera, Museo Della Carta, Amalfi musical Opera, Valle Derre Ferriere, Luna Convento, Torre Della Ziro, Duomo di Sant Andrea Apostolo, Arsenale Della Repubblica, Via Maestro Dei Villagi and the Sanctuary of our Lady of Sorrow.
Electric Heating Air conditioned Electricity Final cleaning 1 set of bed linen per week included in the price. 2 sets of bath linen per week included in the price. 1 beach towel per person a week. "Light" daily housekeeping (2h/day): tidying of bedrooms and bathrooms. WIFI.b
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash - ON REQUEST:
- cot for baby € 300,00 / Week
- extra linen change
- 1 parking space €30.00/€ 50,00 per day/car, car valet service with pick up and return of the vehicle
- "full" housekeeping €180.00 per week, additional hours to those already included in the contract
- breakfast, light lunch, sunset aperitif served by the pool, supper (personal chef)
- general procurement of food and drink upon presentation of list + 20% fee calculated on the total cost of the written list.
- various additional services for which an estimate can be provided (boat trips, boat hire with driver, motor scooter hire, transfers…)
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 2,500.00
Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival - Domestic pets Not allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 05 May 2018 - 27 Oct 2018