Discover Lake Maggiore, One of the Largest Lake of Italy
is another top draw for
, owing to some of the unique experiences that some people may be able to experience here. It is actually one of the largest lakes on the Italian peninsula.
There are some
truly unique nature beauties
, flowers and plants that will line the shores of this area, making it a
particularly charming destination
: the perfect chance to watch wildlife and then relax and have some rest in the countryside.
Booking Villas in Lake Maggiore
Electricity Cleaning during the week: 4 hours a day, 7 days per week. 1 set of bed linen per week included in the price. 2 sets of bath linen per week included in the price. Swimming pool towels.
Italian dinner on the arrival day (Saturday evening usually at 7.30 pm) cooked and served by housemaids of the property. Available at the arrival fresh drinks. Welcome basket: milk, coffee, cakes, biscuits, toast bread, jam, pasta sauce, cereals, yogurt, butter, eggs, fruit juice, honey, fresh fruits.
Free classic relax massage for one person to be reserved only for the first Tuesday of the stay.
Water pool warmed by solar panels.
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash - Central heating: € 100.00 per day - Additional beds cost (3 available) € 800.00 per week, to be paid on the premises - ON REQUEST
- daily dish washing and kitchen cleaning
- laundry service of clothes (wash, dry and iron)
- international buffet breakfast
- personalized lunch/dinner service
- grocery shopping service
- heating cost 1,20 € m3
- boat trips
- 2 baby cots available, cost € 200 each per week. The cost for the cot to be paid only if the baby is in addition to 10 people. Infant service available: infant bed with linen, baby chair, stroller, changing table, baby bottle warmer, indoor playing area with toys.
- Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival: € 2,000.00
Refundable damage deposit to be paid in Euros on arrival - Domestic pets Not allowed - Pool opening dates (Private pool) 15 Apr 2017 - 28 Sep 2017